Trust the biggest political scandal that TB could even fathom to unfold right in the middle of his finals. To make matters worse he is revising with a knee the size of a watermelon and semi-delirious from a combination of codeine and Deep-Heat fumes. The third round of expenses revelations have been scrutinised all morning so here are some stories from the Sunday papers you may have missed...
- Obama takes on the Paparazzi and the Times as an interesting insight into "Brand Obama".
- Isn't it about time we had a few years without a Kennedy in the Senate?
- The race for one of the most prestigious academic postin the world turns dirty, very dirty.
- The Scotland on Sunday report on Cameron and the SNP.
- The Observer claim Damian Green has ditched his mole. Not cool if true.
- Tom Watson is a fat bastard. Proof.
- Matthew D'Ancona says its all too easy to blame the system in his Telegraph column.
- You know it's a really bad when Andrew Rawnsley turns on you.
this damning insightinto the world of Gordon Brown, the brutish thug. Seems Ray Collins lacks the spine of his predecessor Peter Watt.