Well it seems sex scandals are all the rage again. Nigel's tried to get the Screws
silenced, and failed and just watch Mr Smith
cringe and squirmafter he
chargedan evening with Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters to the taxpayer.
And if that wasn't enough, here are TB's must read articles from the rest of the Sunday papers:
- The Telegraph reports that the Government overtakes P&G in terms of advertising.
- Lord Myners may be in trouble for his tax haven hypocrisy but it seems he's also a drag queen according to the NOTW.
- India Knight has some home truths about rape and one night stands in The Times
- David Mitchell grins and bears the recession in The Observer
- The Times also has a pretty scary letter from a nutter in Wales.